Find out what it takes to be a part of the ADIT team, and send in an application.
SW Engineer Graphics and Video
– You will join an international team of engineers which are developing and maintaining our
test-environment for the various ADIT products and projects.
This comprises of all aspects related to test: Development of test-strategies, test-concepts,
selection and adaption of test-frameworks. And of course design and development of
acceptance-, integration- or component-tests.
To achieve this, the team uses a wide range of frameworks, depending on the concrete
project. Examples are Robot-Framework, Jenkins, Android VTS and Jama
– These topics also require close cooperation and alignment with architects and integrationteam
– The goal of this team is to provide our distributed developers with automated tests in an
CI/CD system that gives meaningful feedback from automated testing and thereby enables
them to continuously deliver high quality software
– We also maintain our automated test framework as an asset which is delivered to our
customers (Robert-Bosch-GmbH and DENSO) in a few projects
Additionally ADIT offers
– Flexible work time
– International environment
– Also as ADIT member you will join the benefits Bosch offers to its employees (e.g. training
program, pension plan)
– Various sports and health opportunities offered at the Bosch site in Hildesheim
|Skills and Experience
– Software development is not only your job but also your passion
– Experience in the programming languages C, C++ and Python (or similar languages)
– You think in object-oriented programming, modular design and UML
– Experience in test design and test specification
– Experience with software development or test-automation with embedded Linux or QNX is a
– Experience with test-automation tools like Robot Framework, test-management tools and
bug-tracking tools is beneficial
– Experience with Functional Safety and ASIL is an advantage
– You feel at home working in a Linux/Unix environment
– Good to excellent degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar
– Ability to cooperate with developers and suppliers in an international environment (Japan,
– Very good communication skills in English language
– Self-contained and target-oriented working-style
Apply to SW Engineer Graphics and Video
Senior SW Engineer Test-Automation Linux / QNX
Create something new: You research, evaluate and implement effective ways to test within international project teams focusing on Vehicle Computer, Autonomous Driving and Infotainment systems.
Reliable implementation: You automate test cases to improve test coverage (test strategy, implementation and documentation). You implement and develop further SW based automated tests based on automation frameworks.
Structured evaluation: You evaluate the possible testing approaches and frameworks, run comparisons and drive decision-making. You validate and select new technologies to advance the test methods and tools.
Help shape the future: You establish and roll out new testing strategies for our products. You ensure an efficient and effective automated test strategy and implementation.
Connected Coordination: You collaborate closely with software developers, architects and project management to align technical concepts.
Integrated implementation: You monitor and control the test progress using the proper CI tools.
|Skills and Experience
Personality: communicative, team player, goal oriented, ability to adapt to change, open to new ideas and willing to take responsibilities.
Experience and Knowledge: several years of experience in test automation; experience in testing embedded systems based on Linux, QNX or Android; track record in OOAD using UML tools
(e.g. EA or PlantUML); first experience in leading agile teams (e.g. as Scrum Master).
Qualification: proven experience in modern programming and scripting languages (e.g. C++ and Python); knowledge of Robot Framework and keyword-driven testing for test Automation; ISTQB certified, first experience in ASPICE and ISO26262 is an advantage
Languages: fluent in English mandatory. German knowledge is an advantage.
Education: completed university degree in computer science, software engineering or comparable.
SW Engineer Kernel and BSP
ADIT (Advanced Driver Information Technology) is a joint venture between Robert-Bosch-GmbH (RB) and DENSO that was established in 2003. Our main focus is the development of base software for invehicle infotainment systems. We are expanding into autonomous driving platforms and AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform development. ADIT employees are distributed in multiple locations in Germany, India, Japan and Vietnam.
- Participation in an international team of engineers which takes care of the operating system (Linux and QNX), driver and virtualization technology for the various ADIT products and projects
- Optimization and configuration of the OS and driver according to the customer use-cases
- Bring-up of new customer boards and validation of driver (UART, I2C, SPI, etc)
- Maintenance of the kernel and driver, code review of code contributions
- Analyze and fixing of tickets
|Skills and Experience
- Software development is not only your job but also your passion
- Experience in the programming languages C, C++ in an Linux, QNX or Android environment
- Several years of work experience with embedded systems, preferable in the automotive area
- Experience with Functional Safety and ASIL is an advantage
- You feel at home working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Good to excellent degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar qualification
- Ability to cooperate with developers and suppliers in an international environment (Japan, India, Vietnam)
- Very good communication skills in English language
- Self-contained, analytic and target-oriented working-style
Jurist*in für Vertragsmanagement
Als Jurist*in für Vertragsmanagement
- übernehmen Sie die Beratung der Geschäftsführung in Deutschland und Japan in allen juristischen Fragen
- tragen Sie die Verantwortung für die Gestaltung und die juristischen Verhandlungen von Lizenz- und Entwicklungsverträgen mit unseren Zulieferern
- übernehmen Sie die Abstimmung der technischen Inhalte und Anwendungsfälle von Verträgen mit den Projektleiter*innen
- unterstützen Sie die Projektleiter*innen und Entwickler*innen in der Handhabung der Lizenzen und Einhaltung der Lizenzbestimmungen
- stimmen Sie sich zu strategischen Lieferantenentscheidungen und aktuellen rechtlichen Rahmenbedingungen mit unseren Muttergesellschaften ab
- pflegen Sie die Vertragsablage und Betreuung der Freigabe- und Unterschriftenprozesse
|Skills and Experience
- Studienabschluss im Bereich Jura oder vergleichbare Qualifikation
- mehrjährige Berufserfahrung als Jurist im Umfeld von Softwareverträgen und IP-Rechten
- Erfahrung in der Verhandlung von englischsprachigen Verträgen
- gutes technisches Verständnis und Erfahrungen im Bereich Softwareentwicklung
- Kenntnisse über Lizenzbedingungen bei Open Source Software ergänzen Ihr Profil
- verhandlungssichere Englischkenntnisse in Wort und Schrift
- Selbstständiges und zielorientiertes Arbeiten
- Bereitschaft zu internationaler Projektarbeit und Reisebereitschaft (Japan)
Zusätzlich bietet die ADIT:
- ein flexibles Arbeitszeitmodell inkl. Homeoffice-Möglichkeiten
- ein junges, internationales Team
- die Möglichkeit, ein neues Team von Beginn an mitzugestalten
- Sie können von vielen Angeboten (z.B. Seminarprogramm, betriebliche Altersvorsorge) profitieren
- Weiterbildungsmaßnahmen im Rahmen der kontinuierlichen Mitarbeiterentwicklung inkl. eUniversity-Programmen
(Embedded) Software Architect
As (Embedded) Software Architect / Sr. Engineer you
- take over a technical leadership role in our to agile teams
- support on technical clarifications in the area of software engineering and related subjects such as continuous development/integration/testing/deployment
- develop concepts and prototype implementations. Your main focus will be on AUTOSAR Adaptive components, cross-functional platform concepts, and the advancement of the engineering infrastructure
- review requirements on software engineering and refine them in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- track technical discussions, contribute internally and with external parties
- support quality measures and contribute to the design of supplemental processes, in particular taking into account the needs for functional safety software development (ISO 26262)
- develop our associates’ skills and improve our team efficacy on technical topics, through active coaching and mentoring
- contribute to planning tasks with technical roadmap descriptions and effort estimations
|Skills and Experience
- good to excellent degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or similar qualification
- experience in architecture methodology, proven expertise in architecture and design of software components applying modelling languages such as UML and tools such as IBM Rational Rhapsody and Sparx Enterprise Architect
- experience in software development and continuous X for embedded systems with Embedded Linux and/or QNX
- exposure to open-source software, ideally you have held a contributor/maintainer role in the past
- proven expertise on programming languages such as C, modern C++, and Python, with a focus on high quality code developed according to modern development methods and principles
- knowledge of and experience with the AUTOSAR Adaptive standard or similar stacks; AUTOSAR Classic experience is a benefit
- software development according to Automotive SPICE and agile principles (Scrum, SAFe)
- open minded with excellent communication and inter-personal skills and you can enrich a team, mediate and take up a technical leadership role in an international work environment (Japan, India, and Vietnam)
- for us it is important that software development is not only your job but also your passion
- relevant qualifications (ISAQB, OCUP2, etc.) are beneficial